With its outstanding diversity and high performance, the SIXTOMAT F2 is the ideal standard tool for demanding amateurs with their own studio flash kits, lighting specialists and filmmakers. The included technology and features are high quality, and operation is clear-cut and easy to understand. The universal SIXTOMAT F2 is laid out for use in the studio, as well as outdoors. It makes quick work of incident and reflected light measurements for flash and ambient light, displays mixed lighting conditions as well as required multiple flashes, and performs contrast measurements. The calculated exposure values can be displayed either in full, 1/2 or 1/3 increments. It masters all common lighting situations for analog and digital photography, as well as filmmaking, with outstanding precision and time-tested quality.
Simple CINE Meter for Filmmakers
Film speed is specified in the CINE mode. An open aperture angle which deviates from 180° can be taken into account by calculating and entering the filter factor as a correction value (COR). After measurement has been completed, the f-stop value is displayed digitally in 1/10 increments and appears additionally at the analog f-stop scale rounded off to 1/2 increments. The cameraperson is thus provided with basic data for a correctly exposed image.
The SIXTOMAT F2 is laid out for convenient one-hand operation. Operation is simple and intuitive with just a few keys. The high-contrast LCD panel is highly legible and displays values in a clear-cut fashion. Its compact, but nevertheless rugged design, ensures that the exposure meter fits into the user’s hand perfectly and accompanies the photographer through all of his tasks as an indispensable tool.
- Comprehensive metering methods – incident and reflected light measurement with adjustable measured value display in full, 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- Wide measuring range – f-stop from 1.0 to 90, exposure time from 1/8000 s to 60 minutes
- Precise measurement and display – repetition accuracy of ± 0.1 EV, measured value display in 1/10 increments
- Flexible ambient light measurement – aperture or shutter priority pre-selection as well as exposure value display
- Easy subject contrast control – analog contrast display in half f-stop values Individualized adaptation – entry or measurement within a range of ± 7.9 EV correction values in 1/10 increments
- Comprehensive flash measurement – flash exposure measurement (cord/non-cord) with adjustable synchronization speed up to 1/1000 s, display of ambient light ratio and multiple flash calculation
- CINE function for filmmakers – determination of f-stop for adjustable film speeds ranging from 8 to 64 fps, including 25 fps and 30 fps for TV, as well as correction factor for sectors deviating from 180° Ergonomic design – compact housing with clear-cut fashion display and one-hand operation
- Diverse warnings – battery level, over-range or under-range
- Automatic shutdown – most recent settings and last measured values are retained