Creative Prints from Smartphone.
Select your best shots from your smartphone and get instax prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-3 via Wi-Fi connection. You can also print images from to your Instagram, Facebook, Sina Weibo, Google Photos, flickr and Dropbox accounts.
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 13 seconds from print data transfer to print output. At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Superb image quality
High resolution with print pixels of 800 x 800 dots and of 318 dpi clearly shows detailed gradations and the face expressions of a full-length portrait, characters, materials, etc.
Various templates available
- Split: Split one image into two.
- Collage: 2-9 images
- Real Time Template: When you select “Real Time Template” and take a photo, the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity are indicated in the frame. Since you cannot make a copy with this template, the photo will be the one and only in the world.
- Limited Template: Each print is numbered so it looks like a limited item. A memory shared with people you cherish will be even more precious.
- Social media sources: Template for printing images uploaded to social networking (SNS) service. With the profile photo and the number of likes indicated, the print offers great fun in tandem with SNS.
- Standard Template: The simple instax Frame makes the photo stand out.
Filters for more printing fun!
- Custom Filter: Brightness, Normal, Contrast
- Color Filter: Black & White, Sepia
- Fujifilm Intelligence Filter: The Fujifilm Intelligence Filter uses an optimum processing technology, Image Intelligence, which is based on Fujifilm's 80 years of experience and ever-advancing know-how. The technology gives real results - for example, to brighten up a photo that turned out too dark.
Turn the images you took with your digital camera into instax prints on the spot!
With FUJIFILM digital cameras, you can make instax prints by sending the images directly from your camera to “instax SHARE”. You can now share the images that you can only achieve with digital cameras, such as children and pet images captured at fast shutter speed, or food and flower images with blurred backgrounds, by making them into instax prints on the spot.