KODAK VISION3 500T Color Negative Film | 50 ft Super 8 Cartridge
Product information KODAK VISION3 500T Color Negative Film | 50 ft Super 8 Cartridge
KODAK VISION3 500T Color Negative Film
- Reduced grain in shadows
- Unprecedented image quality
- More control & flexibility
A high speed film featuring several technical innovations that deliver improved exposure latitude-so you can capture an amazing amount of shadow detail with noticeably lower grain, or rely on the extended highlight latitude and follow the action into bright light without worrying about blown-out details. Process ECN-2.
Kodaks proprietary advanced Dye Layering Technology (DLT) gives you noticeably reduced grain in shadows, so you can push the boundaries of exposure further and still get excellent results. And when scanning low-light scenes, VISION3 500T Color Negative Film yields higher signal-to-noise ratios for unprecedented image quality. What’s more, VISION3 500T Film’s extended highlight latitude gives you greater flexibility when lighting extreme situations, and lets you pull even more detail out of highlights.
- Store unexposed film at 13°C (55°F) or lower
- Balanced for exposure with tungsten illumination (3200K)
- No filter corrections or exposure adjustments for exposure times from
- 1/1000 of a second to 1 second
- 2 stops of extended highlight latitude
- Reduced grain in the shadows