NOVOFLEX PANORAMA VR-SYSTEM PRO II
The VR-System PRO II enables the parallax-free, horizontal and vertical pivoting around the nodal point of the lens.
It is designed for multi-row panoramas in perspective-corrected flat or spherical projection.
Due to the lower panorama base that can be moved in eight adjustable increments, classic single-row cylinder panoramas can easily be done as well.
Comfort, stability and precision are the main features of this professional panoramic head.
New in release II:
The upper panorama base is now equipped with click-stops for two selectable increments (45° and 60°). The L-bracket was enlarged and stabilised. The upper clamping plate was also lenghtened and includes a movable anti-twist camera stop.
The Panorama VR-System PRO II is the perfect solution for professional photographers dealing with all facets of panoramic photography. The VR-System PRO II masters all varieties from spherical panorama, perspective-corrected flat panoramas or classic cylindrical panoramas, even when heavy professional DSLR equipment is used.
Scope of delivery:
- Panorama base Panorama=Q PRO with click-stops 0-36
- L-bracket QPL-VR PRO (23 × 23 cm),
- Panorama base Panorama=VR with click-stops 0/6/8
- clamping plate QPL-Panorama
- spirit-level for flash shoe
- printed manual
- Suitable lenses: Focal lengths from 10 to 300 mm
- Adjustment in optical axle: 150 mm
- Image reproduction: Single and multi row
- Panorama type: Flat, cylindrical and spherical projection
- Recommended software: PTGui, Photoshop
Weight: 1690g (3.7 lbs)
Camera/tripod fitting: 1/4” resp. 3/8” / 1/4”
MADE IN GERMANY