ILFORD GALERIE PRESTIGE GOLD FIBRE SILK A4 50 blad
GALERIE Prestige Gold Fibre Silk features an inkjet layer coated directly onto a true baryta (barium sulphate) layer and fibre base to produce images with exceptional gamut for vivid colour reproduction as well as creamy whites and velvety blacks for the unique look of traditional silver halide photo paper.
The media creates high definition images with an extended tonal range and excellent archival properties making it a must for exhibition quality prints. This versatile media is perfect for colour images with vibrancy and depth or for producing a sympathetic re-creation of a traditional black and white image. As with true black and white images, the photographer can create the look of chemically toned sepia, gold, selenium and blue images but unlike chemical toning, the number of variations are only limited by the photographer’s imagination.
Gold Fibre Silk is compatible with both pigment and dye based printers. However for optimum results the use of pigment inks is recommended*.
* Free to download ICC profiles are available to optimise the image quality achievable from pigment inks. If dye inks are used they may produce images with reduced colour gamut.
- Traditional photo fibre base
- Look and feel of traditional baryta photo paper
- High quality black and white and colour images
- Wide colour gamut for vivid images
- Perfect for digital toning
- Excellent sharpness