The Sekonic L-758Cine DIGITALMASTER is the ultimate light-measuring tool for cinematographers, videographers as well as digital still shooters. Offering an extensive range of fps (frames-per-second), cine shutter speeds, and shutter angle settings, it meets and excedes the demands of Professional Cinematographers as well as Professional Still Photographers. It is the first to offer a 1° parallax-free spot viewfinder with a digital display. A built-in retractable incident Lumisphere for standard or cosine corrected light readings, provides both hemispherical and narrow angle readings. The L-758Cine DUALMASTER will handle any lighting situation. It offers foot-candle, lux, foot-lambert and cd/m2 measuring modes plus cine shutter speeds from 1 to 1000 fps and shutter angle settings from 1° to 270°.
- Specialized cine functions - Including: Shutter-angle settings from 1° to 10° in 1° increments, from 15° to 270° in 5° increments plus 12°,17°,22°,144° and 172° individual settings, cine speeds from 1 to 1000 fps, preset filter factor numbers and compensation values, analog aperture scale in 1/3 steps, 17 custom function settings, and the ability to read cd/m2 from 0.25-190,000, Footcandles from 0.10-180,000, Footlamberts from 0.07- 190,000, and Lux from 0.63-190,000.
- Super Sensitive Reflected Metering - EV -2 to EV 22.9 (incident) and EV 1 to EV 24.4 (reflected)
- 1° Spot with Digital Display - Rectangular 1° spot viewfinder with vivid display.
- Selectable Shutter Angles
- FL, FC, EV, LUX and cd/m2
- Filter Compensation
- Retractable and Rotating Lumisphere